Expiry Date: 10-06-2022
About this Role
Axiom Personnel have an opportunity for an experienced proposals engineer to join our client internally at their office based in Loughton, with limited travel requirements in the UK and Ireland. We are seeking an enthusiastic, good communicator with an interest in technically biased commercial work. In this role my client will look to develop the right person into a fulfilling and rewarding career within the Company.
The role is to produce detailed quotations and carry out product management tasks for the range of products and services to agreed customers and representatives in accordance with company goals, objectives, training and directives.
Provide technical sales support to customers in UK and Ireland. Work as part of the Internal Proposals Team and alongside the External Sales Managers to provide technical sales support to Aerzen Machines Limited and their customers
The successful candidate will have following experience
Skills, Qualification & Experience:
- Ideally a NVQ3/BTEC/HNC/HND/Degree or similar in a Technical or Engineering discipline. (A proven track record in a related industry may be a suitable alternative to a formal qualification)
- Experience of working in a similar role or knowledge of similar products and services may be of an advantage
- Should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Produce budget, firm quotations and tender submission working as part of the capital delivery team.
- Provide technical support to all external sales staff within the defined areas, as well as contractual and after sales staff as required, as part of a team
- Potentially make customer and specifier visits throughout the agreed sales area as required (expect 2-3 per year max.)
- Size and select using approved procedures blowers and compressors to suit customer requirements
- Price selected machines using approved procedures
- Work as part of the overall sales team to ensure success, ensuring correctly costed and sized proposals are produced to suit customer’s specific requirements
- Work with the Company Navision EDP and Salesforce CRM system to size, price, select, quote and record activities as per the Company procedures
- Ensure that all new orders are quickly and correctly booked into the company’s records, and that they are handed over to the contracts department with full and detailed information available regards price, cost, margin, dates, specification, contractual conditions etc
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive salary
- Company pension - 7%
- Private medical scheme
If you feel this is a perfect position for you, APPLY NOW!
Axiom personnel is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Please apply today for immediate consideration! Axiom Personnel
is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.