Junior Trade Counter assistant
One of our most established clients within the roofing and building Industry require a Junior Trade Counter sales assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Serving customers at the Trade Counter.
- Taking sales enquiries by telephone, fax, e-mail or any other form of communication.
- Raising sales invoices on the computer system.
- Answering enquiries, responding to customers with prices and quotations.
- Development of the Company customer base.
- Stock management and assisting with stock re-ordering.
- Checking and carrying out stock takes, investigating and reporting on discrepancies.
- Receiving goods inwards, dispatching goods outwards, checking, loading and unloading goods to and from vehicles.
- Assisting in the maintenance of warehouse, store, shop and yard organisation.
- Delivery and collection of roofing and associated materials as and when required, acting in a courteous manner to customers and other road users.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Must have 1-2 Years experience within a similar role preferably within the building / roofing trade
- Full UK license
Working hours will be: Monday to Saturday
Salary : 18k-20k per annum
Please apply with an up to date CV
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000
Location: New Cross, SE London
Job Duration: Permanent
For more information or if you would like to apply for this job, please use the links below.