Branch Manager needed in Cheam
Here at Axiom, we are currently recruiting for a Branch Manager for one of our clients based in Cheam. This is a new branch and the successful candidate would be managing a small team of 4 with the hope of expanding over time. The role would be working 7am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday and 7.30am - 11.30am on Saturdays. This position will be paying between £28,000 and £34,000 dependent on level of experience.
• Managing a small team; 1 salesperson, 1 warehouse person, 1 driver and one 1 administrator
• Taking sales enquiries by telephone, fax, e-mail or any other form of communication
• Servicing customers and dealing with enquiries, including running the trade counter
• Keeping records as directed and following up sales enquiries
• Raising sales orders on the computer
• Development of the Company customer base
• Responsible for operating within Company budgets
• Checking goods-in
• Supervising the loading and unloading of customer, supplier and Company vehicles
• Responsible for organising and controlling yard stock
• Ordering stock from suppliers
• Signing off staff weekly time-sheets
• Attend site outside working hours in the event of being called by alarm monitoring company
• Providing reports as and when required by Company Management
Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
• Previous management or assistant management experience
• Experience previously working within a building supplies/ builders merchant company
• Excellent communication skills, both face to face and over the phone
• Strong IT skills
• Strong numeracy and literacy skills
• Experienced all-rounder who is able to get involved in all aspects of the branch
• Ability to motivate a team
• Team player
• Excellent leadership skills
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
Axiom Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000
Job Duration: Permanent
First Advertised: 13/07/2018
Closing Date: 31/08/2018
For more information or if you would like to apply for this job, please use the links below.