We are delighted to be working with a new client that operates across the world, within the pharmaceutical sector.
The Human Resources Manager guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies and programs.
• Ensure that all Company legal and Industrial obligations towards Employees and other stakeholder are met.
• Actively promote a positive workplace culture, and strive to enhance the employment reputation of the company through the introduction and application of best practise Human Resources policies and procedures
• Ensure a high level of customer service prevails in all services provided to staff, facilities and departments relating to the responsibilities of the Human Resources Department.
• Manage the allocation of duties and work practices within the Human Resources Department in an effective and efficient manner and so as to promote job satisfaction and professional growth.
• Actively engage with other areas of the Human Resources Division (L&D, OHS, Payroll) to ensure that a seamless and integrated support function is available to all stakeholders
• Manage and support the Human Resources Coordinator, the Human Resources Officer and the HRIS Administrator to meet department goals and responsibilities.
• Provide assistance and advice to managers in the review of staffing requirements, roles and structures with a view to developing improved efficiency and/or effectiveness.
• Provide assistance, advice and mentoring to managers across the company in the management and development of staff and the promotion of positive outcomes in the workplace.
• Provide assistance and advice to management across the company in the recruitment and selection of staff and monitor/ensure compliance of related company policies and procedures.
• Manage the provision of assistance and advice to managers across the company on the development and revision of position descriptions.
• Manage the provision of assistance to facility and program managers in the conduct of performance management, including disciplinary procedures under the direction of the Executive Manager HR & Development.
• Provide advice to the Executive Manager HR & Development regarding the development and revision of all Human Resources related policies and procedures with the goal of maximising staff attraction, retention and motivation.
• Oversee the implementation of Manpower Planning, including Leave Planning, Roster Management, Absenteeism and replacement practices across the company to ensure that managers are pursuing cost effective practices in accordance with Company procedures.
• Provide assistance to the L&D Manager and line managers across the company in regard to the development and implementation of appropriate induction programs, monitoring compliance with relevant company policies and procedures.
• Develop and review appraisal and feedback procedures, coordinating the provision of support, assistance and advice to managers across the company on the conduct of staff performance discussions.
• Manage the implementation of staff satisfaction surveys and exit interviews across the company.
• Develop, install and promote programs to promote Employment Brand, such as Well Being programs, Engagement plans, etc.
• Closely monitor the workplace culture and morale both within individual workplaces and across the organisation and provide feedback and advice to the responsible managers.
• Oversee the management of all HR related data and the provision of management information within the HRIS, and ensure that this remains accessible, accurate and up to date to support business and management goals.
• Role model positive leadership attributes and champion good staff management to all employees and managers.
• Investigate, mediate and resolve employee grievances
• Coordinate the provision of the Employee Assistance Program.
• Assume the role of Equal Opportunity Coordinator.
• Tertiary qualifications in human resources or a related discipline is highly desirable.
• Able to engage, influence and persuade others to a course of action and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results.
• Proven generalist experience including the ability to work at both strategic and operational levels
• Fully conversant and up-to-date with all aspects of employment law and HR best practice
• Experience in the development and implementation of employment policies and procedures
• Experience at recruitment interviewing and assessment at a senior level
• Ability to work autonomously and flexibly
• Influencing, persuading, coaching and negotiating skills
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prepare and present reports to director level
• Pro-active and self-motivated
• Excellent planning and organization skills to meet deadlines
• Proficient in the use of MS Office applications, email and the Internet
• Excellent attention to detail
• Co-operative and supportive team player
• A good working knowledge of HR systems
• Ability to create HR communications appropriate for the audience
The salary on offer for this position will be in the region of £46,000 per annum. Closing date is the 28.05.2013
Job Duration: Full time, permanent
First Advertised: 14/05/2013
Closing Date: 07/06/2013
For more information or if you would like to apply for this job, please use the links below.