We are delighted to be working with a leading environmental services company – who are one of the UK’s largest and most successful service contractors.
We are now actively recruiting for a HR Administrator to be based at one of their high-profile clients in the Warley area (close to Brentwood).
This position will require the successful candidate to be extremely well organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks at any one time.
This position will involve
• General HR administration duties
• Handling daily transactions (via PeopleSoft) and inputting of allowances and deductions
• Pension administration input (via PeopleSoft) for hourly and salaried employees
• Response handling on telephone and UKHRCO mailbox queries
• Dealing with employee salary queries including liaising with employee/payroll for resolution
• Maternity, Paternity and Parental leave – issuing contract letters and dealing with all associated administration
• Issuing employee contract letters for accessions, part time, hourly to salaried and Company transfers
• Response handling for mortgage/job reference requests
• Monthly distribution of salary time statements and long term sick payslips
• Response handling for speculative recruitment requests
• Providing employee dossier when requested
• Tracking of employee training contracts
• Response handling on request for employee information with regard to legal and insurance claims
• Deal with all aspects of long service administration including distribution of certificates and invoice reconciliation
• Tracking of employee termination checklists
• Calculating disturbance allowance requests and handling accordingly
• Deal with all aspects of the Employee Recognition Award programme administration including distribution of certificates and vouchers
• Input PeopleSoft transactions via Change in Status forms from Warley HRBOs.
• Sickness/Vacation cover HR Director/EA Admin support role
This role will ideally suit someone looking to start a career in HR and we welcome applications from graduates.
This position will be on temp to perm basis with an hourly rate of £8-8.50 per hour. Please contact Axiom Personnel for more details.
Location: Warley (near Brentwood)
Job Duration: Temp - Perm
First Advertised: 05/02/2014
Closing Date: 14/02/2014
For more information or if you would like to apply for this job, please use the links below.