Customer Care Consultant
Here at Axiom, we are currently recruiting for one of our highly reputable insurance clients who is based on the outskirts of Romford. The role is a permanent opportunity offering a salary of £18,500 + bonus, working 35 hours per week, 5 days. This can include some late nights and weekends but you will only ever be working 5 days per week. The role will be starting on the 29th May and offers fantastic training and opportunities for development.
Providing excellent customer service to existing customers who have any queries or issues. This will be through a high volume of inbound calls, live chat and email communications.
- To provide effective and efficient customer care across all communication channels including inbound calls, live chat and email queries.
- Resolving all customer issues
- To investigate complaints, and provide analysis
- Working as part of a proactive and friendly team within a fast paced office environment
- Providing support for other colleagues
- Taking part in meetings to help contribute to the development and success of the company
- Adhering to FCA regulations at all times
- Updating the system efficiently with attention to details
- Experience within a Call Centre Environment or similar role eg. Telesales, Customer Support over the phone, Call Handler, Business Development, B2C or B2B over the phones
- Experience dealing with Customer complaints and queries
- Committed to Customer Service and prepared to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction
- Excellent telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Positive attitude when it comes to objection handling
- Excellent call quality
- Friendly, great communicator and team player
Please apply for immediate consideration. The role will start on the 29th May and you will have fantastic training provided.
Axiom Personnel is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Romford, England
Job Duration: Permanent
For more information or if you would like to apply for this job, please use the links below.