Trainee Customer Service Administrator - £16k with excellent benefits
Here at Axiom, we are seeking friendly, motivated and ambitious individuals who are looking for a Trainee Customer Service Administrator position working in a upbeat, friendly team environment. This is a permanent position in a large, highly reputable organisation who offers lots in terms of training, development and progression. You also receive a gym membership, health care vouchers and lots of other lovely little incentives working with this company. The hours they work are 8.45am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday and also 1 in 3 Saturday mornings, 9.30am - 1pm. The role will start at £16,000 but lots of opportunities for motivated employees to progress quickly.
- To process new/ renewal business on the companies systems ensuring all relevant regulatory bodies literature is also dispatched. Also processing any adjustments
- To create and adjust finance agreements using our finance companies software
- Managing own diary system to prioritise tasks for the day
- Communicating with customers over the phone and answering queries and helping resolve issues
- Handling and filing important documentation
The office hours are 8.45am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and every third Saturday from 9.30am to 1pm
The successful candidate:
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Computer literate
- Fantastic communication skills, both face to face and over the phone
- Proactive team member
- Friendly and keen to learn and to help colleagues
- Looking for a long-term career opportunity where you can develop and progress
Please apply today for immediate consideration
Axiom Personnel is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
For more information or if you would like to apply for this job, please use the links below.