Distribution Administrator needed in Hanwell – Up to £24,000
Here at Axiom, we are currently recruiting for a Distribution Administrator position for one of our construction/building supplies clients in the Hanwell area. The role will be the main point of contact for all of the depots in relation to the distribution of supplies. The hours of work will be between 7am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday with a 45 minute lunch break and will be paying between £20,000 and £24,000 dependent on experience.
• Deliveries/Collection order processing:
• Receiving orders and organising them using the database;
• Creating paperwork for the Transport & Warehouse team to process;
• Ensuring all instructions on the orders are followed or more efficient ways to complete the order is suggested and discussed.
• Inform all depots of any stock issues and monitoring all balance to follows using the current controls;
• Liaise with Purchasing, Transport and Warehouse departments;
• Complete all necessary work by the end of the day or target time.
• Receiving stock on the system from all suppliers;
• Stock adjustments;
• Stock takes and updating stock takes;
• Annual stock take
• Keeping paperwork correctly filed and indexed.
• Work within Company Policy and Procedures including Health & Safety Guidelines.
• Producing KPI reports;
• Maintaining Issues Log.
- Strong Administration skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Stock control experience
- Experience working within an industrial or building supplies organisation
- Team player
- Computer literate
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
Axiom Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Job Duration: Permanent
First Advertised: 13/07/2018
Closing Date: 31/08/2018
For more information or if you would like to apply for this job, please use the links below.