Here at Axiom, we are currently recruiting for one of our highly reputable, growing clients based in Enfield. They are currently recruiting for motivated, hardworking professionals to permanently join within their admin department. Hours are 8.45am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Process all documentation received via email or post. Ensure all literature is also dispatched.
- To keep information up to date on customers records, including updating notes and attaching all correspondence relating to the customer on the Companies computerised system.
- Creating and issuing Insurance Certificates (including International Motor Insurance Certificates) in accordance with customer requirements (adhering to the Road Traffic Act and the Insurance Companies Act).
- Regular contact with other departments such as Underwriting, Claims, Credit Control and Accounts. Giving the successful applicant an insight and understanding in other aspects of insurance
- Liaising with the Authorities confirming the authenticity of cover and / or documentation.
- Managing own diary system to ensure that they are kept up to date and dealt with in the correct, manner suiting the clients particular needs.
- To liaise with other departments within the Company such as underwriting in respect of queries arising from the information supplied by the customers / Authorities.
- Dealing with cancellations.
Salary: £15,000 - £22,000 dependent on experience
Job Duration: Perm
For more information or if you would like to apply for this job, please use the links below.