Expiry Date: 21-07-2022
About this Role
Here at Axiom, we are looking to recruit for one of our prestigious clients in Gray’s as they start getting busier this summer.
The successful candidate will have following experience
- Similar Operational/ Admin Role
- Very Proficient in Excel to produce Pivot tables and spreadsheets
- Computer Driven
- Must be organised and methodical
- Must work with a pro-active attitude and a high level of customer service
- Able to prioritise work load and must be capable of managing own time in order to meet deadlines
- Able to work under own initiative or as part of a team
- Good ability to plan, anticipate and react positive.
Shifts are Monday - Friday, Applicants MUST be available to maybe participate for a Saturday shift once every three months for quarterly stock take.
Axiom Personnel is acting as an employment business in relation to this role.
- Complete all administrative tasks for the Operations Manager, Production Manager and Logistics and Planning Manager
- Manage incoming emails and calls from the business, internal customers and suppliers
- Support managers in documenting weekly and monthly reporting of overtime worked to HQ and reporting total hours
- Support Site Planning and Logistics Manager in preparing paperwork that is needed to execute works, this includes financial paperwork (e.g. CAPEX requests), work instructions (e.g. gather technical drawings) etc.
- A mix of being on site and in the office, wearing full PPE
- Attend daily planning meetings to take minutes and maintain action log
- Raising purchase orders and processing orders for the production facility resolving any queries raised
- To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
Please apply today for immediate consideration! Axiom Personnel
is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.