Axiom Personnel are recruiting an Engineering Manager on behalf of our client. Working days are Monday - Friday, you must be flexible with shifts as our client is open 24/7.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Develop and implement an end-to-end Engineering solution for the clients brand
• Introduce an air flow testing methodology and framework for the clients products, benchmarking it to every aspect of standard metal ducting along the way to demonstrate best-in-class credentials
• Working with key partners to continue our CNC/CAM manufacturing development
• Evaluate production and installation methodologies and ensure best practise is being maintained, standardising processing and training
• Review product specs, value engineering and developing best practise every step of the way
• Working with key partners, develop and introduce BIM modelling for our entire product suite
• Developing specification and resource plan for full CAD system design
You must have the following knowledge and be able to demonstrate this:
• Engineering degree and professional background essential
• Broad experience in leadership of Engineering teams, having come through the ranks of manufacturing, engineering or ideally both.
• Strong knowledge of air flow and air pressure dynamics
• Good understanding of Air flow and Air Pressure in closed systems.
• Clear examples of refining engineering & manufacturing processed and techniques
• Broad people leadership experience.
• Financial and Excel literacy and experience setting and delivering on operational and CAPEX budgets.
Axiom personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
Location: West Thurock
Job Duration: permanent
For more information or if you would like to apply for this job, please use the links below.