Social Media Assessor (3-4 days per week)
Here at Axiom, we are currently recruiting for a Social Media Assessor at a highly reputable educational establishment based in East London. The role will be 3-4 days a week and paying £20 - £25ph
* Experience of assessing apprentices in their place of work.
* Tutor and support learners through to completion for their apprenticeship NVQ programme also including functional skills in Math and English Level 1 and 2.
* Support and facilitate work place portfolio developing and assessment to ensure it complies within the requirements of the framework for apprenticeships whilst working closely with employers.
*Experience of monitoring the quality of the delivery and procedures by working closely with managers.
* You will have experience of keeping detailed records for the learners and undertake all other admin duties required.
Qualifications & Experience:
* The successful candidate will ideally have, A1/A2, V1, TAQA or equivalent, PTLLS, or any teaching qualification.
* Experience of delivering on apprenticeship programmes
* The ideal candidate will have occupational competency in Social Media.
* Experienced candidate within Social Media and working within Work Based Learning Sector since this is a new qualification to the organisation so you will need to be able to build any support resources and understand fully the assessment criteria etc.
Please apply today for immediate consideration!
Salary: £20 - £25ph
For more information or if you would like to apply for this job, please use the links below.