Customer Services Administrator - Insurance experience preferred
Here at Axiom, we are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to work in a busy and rapidly expanding Insurance company based in South Hornchurch. The company are looking for someone ideally with a basic grounding within Insurance atleast, and the hours will be Monday - Friday. As the company grows they will be able to offer various progression opportunities and be able to invest in their employees futures by putting them through different insurance qualifications. The main objective of the role is to ensure that the companies clients are provided with fantastic assistance on all issues relating to their policy and to ensure the timely and detailed processing of paperwork from both the clients and customers. This will include;
- Dealing with customer enquiries and complaints in a courteous and helpful manner
- Being responsible for the smooth running communication between insurer and customers with any matters regarding a policy
- Full administrative support to both new and existing sales teams
- Ensuring that company in-house systems are kept up to date and following any instructions when is comes to the system
- Responding in a timely manner to customers and insurers enquiries via telephone, post and email.
- Keeping up to date with all of the organisation's products and services to ensure a fantastic product knowledge is provided to customers
- Demonstrate a pro active and professional attitude
- Ensure all important business activities comply with FCA regulation and company procedures.
- Use checklists and support documentation as provided by the company to assist with demonstrating compliance.
The perfect candidate;
- Fantastic communication skills, face to face and over the phone
- Experience within the insurance industry(atleast a basic grounding)
- Experience adhering to FCA regulations
- A passion for customer service
- A keen eye for detail
- Experience in both customer service and administration
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Team player
Please apply today for immediate consideration!!
Salary: £14,000 - £17,000
For more information or if you would like to apply for this job, please use the links below.