Customer Service - Busy Construction site office
Here at Axiom, we are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Executive for one of our busy construction site offices in the Iver area. The role is a Temporary ongoing role that can lead to a Permanent position after 3 months. It is offering £9.50ph and the hours are 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday. It is working in a small but busy industrial office and they are looking for a proactive, down to earth team player with fantastic communication skills. The successful candidate would ideally be able to start immediately but the maximum the client can consider is someone with up to a 2 week notice period.
- Working as part of a small but busy Industrial Office team
- Answering inbound calls from customers, resolving issues, answering queries, liaising with other departments to sort problems
- Responding to email enquiries
- Building up a strong rapport with your team and clients
- Updating the system regarding customer orders
- General administration
The successful candidate will be;
- A fantastic communicator with customer service experience over the phone
- A team player
- Proactive : when it's busy, happy to answer phones and ask "is there anything I can be doing?"
- Strong IT skills
- Someone who is available to start immediately or within the next 2 weeks maximum
- Ideally someone who has previously worked within an industrial or construction based office or environment
Please apply for today for immediate consideration!
For more information or if you would like to apply for this job, please use the links below.