2x Regional Electrical Engineers (GU, SO, SP, RG)
At Axiom Personnel we are currently recruiting for 2x Regional Electrical Engineers for our well established client based in the South East Region (covering GU/SO/SP and RG postcodes).
This is a permanent position with a standard 3 month probation period, offering a competitive salary.
Working hours are 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday with overtime available.
The purpose of this positions is;
Working as part of the field team to provide a dedicated service of asset repair and maintenance together with installation and dismantle of site cabins. Strong diagnosis and efficient repair of cabins and internal equipment.
Key Duties of this position include:
• Visiting customer sites to repair faulty cabin equipment
• Installations and dismantle of hire units and associated equipment
• Quick and accurate diagnosis of fault
• Good spares inventory management
• Asking relevant questions to determine the precise fault / issue to complete the job first time.
• Effective repair of hire units and its equipment which may require multi-trade skills capability
• Completing PDA / paperwork thoroughly and accurately
• Comply with Health & Safety culture and policies
• Understand and comply with all relevant Company rules, agreements, policies, procedures and with all relevant legislative requirements and codes of practice.
• Act in a professional manner, ensure good working relationships are maintained and promote a good image of the Company at all times.
Previous experience and skill set required:
• High level of drive, energy and initiative; entrepreneurial, proactive, focused, tenacious and committed, with high standards and achievement orientation
• Good ability to plan and anticipate
• Good communication and relationship building skills
• Ability to work in an operational/functional matrix organisation
• Must be methodical and organised, and work to high quality standards both as part of a team, and when working individually
• A blue skilled worker CSCS card holder would be highly advantageous
• Technical understanding of hire equipment preferred but not essential
• Good health and safety awareness
• Manual handling and working at height is preferable although training can be given
• Ideally basic/intermediate general construction/maintenance skills preferable but not essential
• Full driving license as travelling is essential throughout the region.
• Flexibility in working hours is required as may need to start earlier and finish later than normal on occasions.
First Advertised: 21/12/2017
Closing Date: 31/01/2018
For more information or if you would like to apply for this job, please use the links below.