Audit Team - Insurance industry
Here at Axiom, we are currently recruiting for an Experienced Compliance Officer for one of our Insurance clients based in the Romford area. The successful candidate must have a strong background within Insurance and Compliance and will be working from 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday. It is a Permanent position offering between £16,000 - £25,000.
The role will include;
- Applying new guidelines and legislations to the organisation
- Guaranteeing full compliance with regulatory policies and requirements
- Liaising with Managers to update them on key changes to regulations throughout the organisation. Also communicating this information to all employees to ensure full compliance and understanding.
- Managing training sessions and internal audits; gathering all necessary data for this
- Ensuring that company terms and conditions are kept up to date
- Investigating and resolving complaints direct with customers and Financial Ombudsman. Ensuring a reasonable outcome is reached for both parties.
- Assess gaps work flow inefficiencies.
- Assisting third party organisations e.g Police/Local government with their enquiries and assisting them in resolving matters
- Analysing key aspects of the business to evaluate the factors driving results and summarise results into presentations for meetings
- Researching, advising and selecting new and replacement equipment for testing and training to improve effectiveness
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities;
- A solid background within the Insurance industry
- Experience within Compliance within the insurance industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Fantastic communication skills as you will be liaising regularly with insurers, third parties and employees
- A resilient and confident attitude
- Experience dealing with complaints
- A team player
- Strong IT skills
Please apply today for immediate consideration!!
Salary: £16,000 - £25000
For more information or if you would like to apply for this job, please use the links below.